ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED
HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF
THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- Context & Purpose
- The domain name www.dawaighar.com, an internet based portal, is
owned and operated by Med Infra Technology, (hereinafter, referred to as
“dawaighar”, as “davaighar”or “We” or “Our”
or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name is collectively referred
to as “Website”.
- The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of
pharmaceutical products for sale by various relevant pharmacies
(hereinafter referred to as “Services”, with the relevant
pharmacies referred to as “Sellers”). The arrangement between the
Sellers and dawaighar shall be governed in accordance with this Terms of
Use. The Services would be made available to such natural persons who
have agreed to become buyers on the Website after obtaining due
registration, in accordance with the procedure as determined by dawaighar,
from time to time (referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself”
or “User”, which terms shall also include natural persons who are
accessing the Website merely as visitors). The Services are offered to
the Users through various modes which shall include issue of discount
coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various goods/ services
offered for sale by the Sellers.
- For the purpose of providing the Services and for other purposes
and host certain data and information of the Users. dawaighar is
committed to protecting the personal information of the Users and takes
all reasonable precautions for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s
to help you understand the following:
- The type of personal information (including sensitive personal
data or information) that dawaighar collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such
personal information by dawaighar;
- How and to whom dawaighar will disclose such information;
- How dawaighar will protect the personal information including
sensitive personal data or information that is collected from the Users;
- How User’s may access and/ or modify their personal information.
Users / Sellers. Accordingly, a condition of each User's use of and
access to the Website and to the other services provided by dawaighar to
read and understand the provisions set out herein prior to submitting any
sensitive personal data or information to dawaighar, failing which they
are required to leave the Website immediately.
Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations, guidelines
and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information
Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive
Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
- Types of personal information collected by dawaighar:
- A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of
the Services provided by dawaighar without creating an account on the
Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and
details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the
features and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first
create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, dawaighar
may collect the following categories of personal information from the
Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- In order to avail the Services, the Users may be required to
upload copies of their prescriptions, on the Website and/ or e-mail the
prescriptions will be stored/ disclosed by dawaighar only in the manner
Information shall also include any such prescriptions uploaded or
otherwise provided by Users.
- dawaighar may keep records of telephone calls received and made
for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of
administration of Services.
- Internet use:dawaighar may also receive
and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the
URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as
well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or
the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's
computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as
well as the name of User's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to
store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information)
that is used by dawaighar and its service providers for the technical
administration of the Website, research and development, and for User
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to
post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may
collect such data. dawaighar hereby expressly disclaims any liability for
any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such
- dawaighar does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- dawaighar may in future include other optional requests for
information from the User including through User Surveys in order to help
dawaighar customize the Website to deliver personalized information to
the User and for other purposes are mentioned herein. Such information
may also be collected in the course of contests conducted by dawaighar.
Any such additional personal information will also be processed in
- Purposes for which your information may be used by dawaighar:
- The information which dawaighar collects from you may be utilized
for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of
- Complete transactions with Users effectively and billing for the
products/ Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to
- Improvement of Services and features on the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including
conducting User surveys)
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by dawaighar
may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for
research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and dawaighar
may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or
intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form
to third parties and affiliates.
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer
care related activities; and all other general administrative and
- In case of any contests conducted by dawaighar in which the User
participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and
other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
- Disclosure and transfer of your personal information:
- dawaighar may need to disclose/ transfer your personal information
to the following third parties for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy
- To Sellers and other service providers appointed by dawaighar for
the purpose of carrying out services on dawaighar’s behalf under
contract. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right
to share this information, however certain contractors who provide
services on the Website, including the providers of online
communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the
personal information collected in connection with the provision of these
services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and
disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
- To government institutions/ authorities to the extent required a)
under the laws, rules, and regulations and or under orders of any
relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority; b) to protect and defend
the rights or property of dawaighar; c) to fight fraud and credit risk;
also a part) ; or e) when dawaighar, in its sole discretion, deems it
necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time
being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies
for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention,
detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and
punishment of offences.
- In case of contests conducted by dawaighar in which the User
participates, the concerned User’s information may be disclosed to third
parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for
prize fulfillment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- dawaighar makes all User Information accessible to its employees
and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All dawaighar employees
and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the
processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third
party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to
serve advertisements to the Users. dawaighar may also share its aggregate
findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the
User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors
and others in order to help growth of dawaighar's business.
- dawaighar may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to
another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of
a dawaighar corporation division or company. Any third party to which dawaighar
transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the
personal data and/ or other information that a User provide to us.
- Retention of the information:
equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. User Information may
also be converted to physical form from time to time. Regardless of the
manner of storage, dawaighar will keep all User Information confidential
and will use/ disclose it only the manner specified under the Privacy
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers
to maintain and organize such information to effect sale and purchase of
products. dawaighar may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to
the appropriate authorities, or to Sellers who request access to such
- The Website is also designed for assisting the Users to access
information relating to pharmaceutical products. dawaighar may,
therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
- dawaighar will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a
period longer than as required for the purposes for which it is collected
or as required under any applicable law.
- Links to third-party advertisements:
- The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or
any third party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third
Party Links”) may be provided on the Website which are operated by third
parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with dawaighar
unless expressly specified on the Website.
- If you link to any such Third Party Links, we request you review
practices of Third Party Links.
- Security Practices and Procedures:
- dawaighar adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to
include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control
measures in order to protect the personal information in its possession
from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and
- dawaighar makes all User Information accessible to its employees
only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict
- dawaighar takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to
whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred
adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security
of Personal Information.
- Users’ rights in relation to their personal information collected
- All the information provided to dawaighar by a User, including
Sensitive Personal Information, is voluntary. User has the right to
withdraw his/ her/ its consent at any time, in accordance with the terms
withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive.
- Users can access, modify, correct and delete the personal
information provided by them which has been voluntary given by the User
may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to dawaighar
in its archives for uses documented herein. In case the User seeks to
update or correct, his/ her personal information, the User may exercise
these rights by emailing dawaighar at firstname.lastname@example.org
and communicate the change(s) for updating dawaighar’s records.
- If you, as a casual visitor, has inadvertently browsed any other
of Use, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is
obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should
ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by dawaighar. All
visitors, however, encouraged to use the "clear cookies"
functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing/ deletion, as dawaighar
cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of
all the visitors of the Website.
- If you have inadvertently submitted any personal information to dawaighar
agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored or
used, then you can ask dawaighar, by sending an email to email@example.com containing the
rectification required, whether dawaighar is keeping personal data about
him/ her, and every User is also entitled to require dawaighar to delete
and destroy all such information relating to him/ her (but not other
Users) in its possession.
- In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent
for usage of personal information or subsequently withdraws his/ her
consent for usage of the personal information so collected, dawaighar
reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said
information was sought.
- Additional notes to the User:
- dawaighar does not exercise control over the sites displayed as
search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may
place their own cookies or other files on the Users' computer, collect
data or solicit personal information from the Users, for which dawaighar
is not responsible or liable. Accordingly, dawaighar does not make any
representations concerning the privacy practices or policies of such
guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data,
text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other
materials available on such websites. dawaighar encourages the User to
read the privacy policies of that website.
- dawaighar shall not be responsible in any manner for the
authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or
information supplied by the User to dawaighar or any Seller. If a User
provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or
incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or
dawaighar has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is
untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, dawaighar has the right to
suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- dawaighar shall not be responsible for any breach of security or
for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' personal data or
events that are beyond the reasonable control of dawaighar including,
acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer
data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the
User's account access information and password. The User shall be
responsible for all uses of the User's account and password, whether or
not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify dawaighar
of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or
- dawaighar will communicate with the Users through email and
notices posted on the Website or through other means available through
the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can
ask dawaighar, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
containing the rectification required,.
without advance notice. In the event there are significant changes in the
way dawaighar treats User's personal information, dawaighar will display
a notice on the Website or send Users an email. If a User uses the
Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published
on the Website, such User hereby provides his/ her/ its consent to the
Substitute showing on product could be different and this is not for knowledge , kindly ask to doctor before buying any medicines or product, we are not liable for any recommendation
If you have any questions please do contact to email@example.com